Below are great resources on financial aid, scholarships and making college affordable:
- FAFSA: Free Application Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation.
- CSS/Financial Aid Profile: This is a non-federal financial aid profile which some school require in addition to the FAFSA.
- FastWeb Scholarship Search: Learn about scholarships that may be available to you.
- FinAid: The financial aid information page.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE): Learn about Western Undergrauate Exchange Program.