The faculty and staff of La Reina strive to give every student opportunities to thrive and succeed. Because of the rigor of our academic program, the following indicators for success are considered for admission.
- A desire to attend La Reina
- Personal interview of the applicant by La Reina personnel
- Scholastic achievement for the previous three years
- Standardized test scores for the previous three years
- Citizenship grades for the previous three years
- Results of the entrance test given at La Reina
- Recommendations from an applicant’s current principal, math teacher, English teacher, and a pastor, priest or religious leader (Please note that some schools may choose not to participate in the submission of recommendation forms for their students.)
All students currently attending a Catholic school must submit requests for recommendations to their current teachers and principal.
As a Catholic school, La Reina gives first consideration to Catholic young women who qualify for the academic program offered. Non-Catholic students who qualify for La Reina’s academic program are selected without regard to race, color or national and ethnic origin.
La Reina, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities at the school. The school is non-discriminatory in the administration of its educational polices, financial aid, athletic and other school administered programs.