Director of Admissions for High School & Middle School
La Reina High School & Middle School is a Catholic, college preparatory educational institution sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame. Our mission is to educate young women in a nurturing environment of educational excellence and to help young women develop into moral and self-confident leaders who work for the transformation of individuals and society.
La Reina High School & Middle School is currently recruiting for a full-time Director of Admissions. The Director of Admissions will be someone who embraces the school’s mission, values, and history with the ability to communicate these to prospective parents and students. Working with the Director of Advancement & Communications, the Director of Admissions will develop strategic communication and marketing plan that will raise the visibility of the school for both enrollment and fundraising.
Candidate must possess demonstrated competence and leadership in Catholic or independent school admissions. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related area required. Admissions/enrollment management experience and a minimum of five years of Catholic or independent school experience required; experience with database management software preferred; knowledge of theory and practice of admissions/enrollment management; ability to understand changing market demands and adapt processes accordingly; superior interpersonal, organizational, and managerial skills; superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact comfortable with students, parents, and faculty; demonstrated data driven analysis and decision making; comfortable with technologies that support student record management, analytical reporting, and social media; strong presentation skills and ability to manage complex tasks. Strong belief in, and respect for, the mission of La Reina High School & Middle School; high degree of flexibility to meet tight deadlines and changing demands; ability to work extended days, evenings and weekends periodically, as needed. A commitment to confidentiality and good judgment on sensitive matters is essential.
Submit cover letter and resume to: Mrs. Fran Foulkrod at email@example.com
Cafeteria Food Service Worker – Full Time
La Reina High School & Middle School has an immediate opening for a full time Cafeteria Food Service Worker who works under the immediate supervision of the Cafeteria Manager. The general duties and responsibilities of the Food Service Worker are to perform routine manual tasks in the preparation and serving of food and in cleaning and maintaining food service areas.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience in school food service or a related field is desirable.
• Honest, loyal, dependable, willing to work creating and maintaining cooperative relationships with others.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions in English
• Cooperate with the Cafeteria Manager to provide a positive and inviting dining experience for students, faculty, staff and parents.
• Be responsible for food preparation by chopping, washing, cutting, assembling, sorting and mixing food.
• Be responsible for the serving of food during the serving period.
• Be responsible for cleaning equipment, storage, and work areas during the total work day.
• Assist with the loading and unloading of food supplies.
• Be responsible for the proper storage of food.
• Be responsible for washing dishes and utensils, including those from catered events.
• Operate mechanical kitchen equipment safely.
• Follow work schedules as assigned by the Cafeteria Manager.
• Practice acceptable health and work habits as described by the county and state.
• Participate in activities that will promote the school food service program.
• Participate in staff/faculty functions as requested by the Cafeteria Manager or Head of School.
• Participate in Professional Development Training.
• Cafeteria Cashier Duties
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Cafeteria Manager.
• Ability to work and/or stand for 6-8 hours
• Stoop, bend, twist, kneel frequently
• Lift 45 pounds
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Slip resistant shoes, proper hair protection, and clothing as required by the Cafeteria Manager or county health regulations.
The Cafeteria provides food service during the school year, generally 10 months per year. The Cafeteria Food Service Worker will work approximately, Monday-Friday, for 6-8 hours per day, with additional days and hours as needed for special events. The position will be paid $14-$18 per hour, depending on experience. This Full Time position is eligible for comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, long term disability insurance, vacation time off and sick time off. Department of Justice fingerprinting and tuberculosis clearance are required for employment.
Submit resume to: Mrs. Fran Foulkrod at firstname.lastname@example.org.