Liturgy and Worship
One of the beautiful gifts we have on this campus is the ability to come together as community to pray! The Liturgy Coordinator, Mrs. Allison Sain, is tasked with the awesome responsibility of organizing liturgies. On average, we take one day a month to stop our routines, gathering as a united school community, to acknowledge and thank our good God. This year, a team of dedicated, trained students who are assuming various roles during the liturgies. Along with Mrs.Heidi Vass, our Music Director, we are working hard to create a spiritual atmosphere as well as an upbeat tone in which to praise God! All are welcome to attend Mass. Please check the calendar for the specific date each month.
Liturgy Coordinating Team
- Students of all grade levels are invited to participate in Liturgy planning, preparation and leadership roles
- Weekly meetings
Liturgy Training Day
- Various ministries for student participation: Environment, Ushers, Altar Servers, Eucharistic Ministers
- Experts are provided to train the students in the various ministries
- Advent & Lent
- Opportunity for the Sacrament of Penance and/or Spiritual Direction
Liturgical Music Day
- All Religion classes participate together to practice songs for Mass
- God Lead Singers choir is directed by Mrs.Heidi Vass
- God Lead Singers is the resident Christian Contemporary music group. They lead campus liturgies in song and appear in events off-campus. This is a highly-competitive AUDITION ONLY GROUP. Auditions are held in May each year for the following year. Membership commitment is for a one-year term. Singers must re-audition annually. There are six members of this group (with additional alternates). Those selected for this group have their name/year(s) embroidered on one of the robes. Their legacy of spirituality through music lasts long after graduation. Singers must be advanced-level musicians and have a clear commitment to ALL rehearsals and engagements. Most importantly, students must demonstrate the desire for deepening their faith through music and fellowship.
For more information about worship opportunities, please contact our Liturgy Coordinator, Mrs. Allison Sain.