- October 1, 2021
Applications Open 2022-2023 school year
- October 18, 2021
Regent for a Day, Student Visit Days
- November 7, 2021
- November 17, 2021
Freshmen for a Day
- January 7. 2022
Priority Application Deadline
- January 8 & 22, 2022
High & Middle School Entrance Exams
- February 4, 2022
Tuition Assistance Priority Application
- March 4, 2022
Offers of Admission Sent
La Reina considers many factors when looking at applications. These factors include not only the admissions application and supporting materials, but also an understanding of each young woman, her goals, her interests, and her desire to be a part of the La Reina community.
La Reina seeks families that will support and uphold the mission of the school and students who we believe will contribute positively to our community.
Admission is based on, but not limited to the following criteria:
- Scholastic achievement for the previous three years
- Standardized test scores for the previous three years
- Citizenship grades for the previous three years
- Personal interview
- Results of the entrance test given at La Reina
- Recommendations from an applicant’s current principal, math teacher, English teacher, and a pastor, priest or religious leader (Please note that some schools may choose not to participate in the submission of recommendation forms for their students and this will not be held against an applicant.)
As a Catholic school, La Reina gives first consideration to Catholic young women who qualify for the academic program offered. Non-Catholic students who qualify for La Reina’s academic program are selected without regard to race, color, or national and ethnic origin.
La Reina, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities at the school. The school is non-discriminatory in the administration of its educational polices, financial aid, athletic, and other school-administered programs.