confident - capable - compassionate
Since 1964, we’ve led girls through the process of life-changing education. Your daughter’s La Reina education develops every aspect of her being and resides within her long after graduation, informing every era of her unfolding life.
- Schedule a Visit
- Online Application
- Request Transcripts and Recommendations
- Entrance and Placement Exams
- Personal Interview
- Acceptance Letters Sent
The first step on your journey is to schedule a campus visit and to discover in person what makes La Reina different. You can find a complete list of upcoming visit opportunities listed here, but our admissions staff are also happy to make individual arrangements for our prospective families.
La Reina uses the TADS educational software to manage all applications. Please click here to begin your online application today. Don't hesitate to reach out to our admissions staff with any questions you may have.
- If you already have a TADS account, you may continue to use it. Simply specify “La Reina” as the school to which you are applying.
- Families with multiple applicants need only one TADS account for all students.
- Applications may be saved and continued at a later time, but are considered incomplete until the application fee has been submitted.
- Upon completion of your application, you will be directed to the next steps in the Admissions process.
*Current La Reina eighth graders do not need to apply for La Reina’s high school program if they are in good academic standing and have maintained above average citizenship during their time at La Reina.
Request transcripts from the applicant’s current school.
Request recommendations from the applicant’s current English and math teachers, current principal, and religious leader.
Please note that most public schools prohibit their teachers from participating in the recommendation process for private schools. This will not be held against an applicant, but has the potential to impact evaluation for honors classes.
The personal interview is one of the most exciting parts of the admissions process. Each girl will meet with a member of the Administration and will discuss her individual interests, talents and goals. No preparation is needed. The interview is an opportunity for La Reina to look beyond test scores and recommendations and to discover the unique gifts that each girl possesses.
La Reina considers many factors when looking at applications. These factors include not only the admissions application and supporting materials, but also an understanding of each young woman, her goals, her interests, and her desire to be a part of the La Reina community.
La Reina seeks families that will support and uphold the mission of the school and students who we believe will contribute positively to our community.
Admission is based on, but not limited to the following criteria:
- Scholastic achievement for the previous three years
- Standardized test scores for the previous three years
- Citizenship grades for the previous three years
- Personal interview
- Results of the entrance test given at La Reina
- Recommendations from an applicant’s current principal, math teacher, English teacher, and a pastor, priest or religious leader (Please note that some schools may choose not to participate in the submission of recommendation forms for their students and this will not be held against an applicant.)
As a Catholic school, La Reina gives first consideration to Catholic young women who qualify for the academic program offered. Non-Catholic students who qualify for La Reina’s academic program are selected without regard to race, color, or national and ethnic origin.
La Reina, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities at the school. The school is non-discriminatory in the administration of its educational polices, financial aid, athletic, and other school-administered programs.