At a Glance
La Reina High School and Middle School is a Catholic college preparatory school for young women in grades 6-12.
- 350 young women in grades 6-12 (2018-19)
- LR students come from dozens of cities across Los Angeles and Ventura counties and we currently welcome international students from Chile, Germany, Netherlands, and China.
Our sprawling campus includes 32 classrooms, a ceramics studio, a robotics lab, a black-box theater, a chapel, the Eileen DeBruno Mock Trial Courtroom, a recording studio, a 2,500 square foot library, a dance studio, a music room, two computer labs, a counseling center, the Magis Center for Campus Ministry, a student life center, and a full-service kitchen and dining hall.
The 11-acre campus also includes several meticulously curated gardens and lawns, a gymnasium, weight room, softball field, three tennis courts, and a fully enclosed, private cross country course.
- 47 faculty members
- Approximately 1 in 3 have graduate degrees
- 1 Sister of Notre Dame works at the school along with around 30 who live in facility adjoining the campus and assist with various activities and programs
- 9 faculty and staff are alumnae of La Reina
- Over 3,000 alumnae
- Recent Alumnae have gone on to attend nearly all eight Ivy League schools, all nine UC schools, and several other prestigious universities like MIT, Notre Dame, and Johns Hopkins
- 1 : 1 iPad program
- Interactive Whiteboards in all 100's building classrooms
- Secure wireless network throughout the campus
- All faculty are equipped with iPads and all classrooms have computers
- AppleTVs in all classrooms and meeting spaces
- Full-time on-campus Technology Director
Tuition & Financial Aid
- High School Tuition for 2019-2020 academic year: $18,500
- Middle School Tuition for 2019-20 academic year: $17,550
- Approximate cost of books: $250
- Approximate cost of uniform: $300
- La Reina awards more than $400,000 in financial aid and scholarships each year to nearly 25% of the student body