- Nearly 300 young women in grades 6-12
- LR students come from cities throughout Ventura and Los Angeles counties and we currently welcome international students from Germany, and China.
- 27 full-time faculty members and 5 part-time faculty
- 2 Sisters of Notre Dame work at the school along with around 30 who live in facility adjoining the campus and assist with various activities and programs
- 7 faculty and staff are alumnae of La Reina
Our sprawling campus includes dynamic and creative learning spaces. Our students enjoy a ceramics studio, robotics lab, black-box theater, chapel, the Eileen DeBruno Mock Trial Courtroom, library and computer lab, dance studio, music room, Mac lab, counseling center, the Magis Center for Campus Ministry, student life center, and a full-service kitchen and dining hall.
The 11-acre campus also includes several meticulously curated gardens and lawns, a gymnasium, weight room, softball field, three tennis courts, and a fully enclosed, private cross country course.
- Over 3,000 alumnae
- Recent Alumnae have gone on to attend nearly all eight Ivy League schools, all nine UC schools, and several other prestigious universities like MIT, Notre Dame, and Johns Hopkins
- MacBook Air program for high school students
- 1:1 iPad program in middle school
- AppleTVs in all classrooms and meeting spaces to facilitate teacher student collaboration
- Secure wireless network throughout the campus
Tuition & Financial Aid
- High School Tuition for 2020-2021 academic year: $19,000
- Middle School Tuition for 2020-2021 academic year: $17,550
- Approximate cost of books: $250
- Approximate cost of uniform: $300
- La Reina awards over $400,000 in financial aid and scholarships each year to nearly 25% of the student body