We are dedicated to the intellectual and academic excellence of our students, and we strive to develop the unique talents and passions of each individual. Our devotion is illustrated in our enthusiastic and highly educated teachers, commitment to service and social justice, innovative curriculum, and cutting-edge classroom technology.
At La Reina, academic excellence is not only measured in the range and quality of our courses, but in our students’ curiosity, drive, and desire to learn.
We challenge our students to stretch themselves, to experience and learn as much as they can, to honor their passions and develop their talents, to generously share of those talents, and to become their best selves.
We invite you to come see for yourself what sets La Reina apart.
Established in the fall of 1964, La Reina is a private, independent Catholic college preparatory high school and middle school for young women, sponsored by the Congregation of the Sisters of Notre Dame and governed by a Board of Trustees. Situated in Thousand Oaks, we serve students from all over the Tri-Valley area, including Conejo Valley, Simi Valley, San Fernando Valley, Ventura County and northern Los Angeles.
Click below to read the 2020-21 La Reina Today magazine.
20 Things to Do Before You Graduate!
- Play a sport or cheer for your friends at their games
- Join a club - with so many to choose from you are sure to find the perfect fit
- Cheer at - or perform in - the Lip Sync Rally
- Dress up and build your "land" during Friendship Week
- Microwave one of Chef Cam's cookies and eat it with a spoon
- Make friends for life on the 8th Grade DC Trip
- Shop at the Regent Marketplace