Strategic Plan 2019-2024
Dear La Reina Community,
This is an exciting time for La Reina.
Informed by our own community and the latest research in education, we have articulated a strategic vision that has already begun to enhance new programming and resources for our students.
Her Future Our Focus, La Reina’s Strategic Plan 2019-2024, upholds our most treasured and well-established programs and practices -- our strong Catholic identity and sponsorship by the Sisters of Notre Dame and our reputation for demonstrated academic excellence.
The new plan also illuminates areas where La Reina has the opportunity to re-evaluate, refocus, and reinvigorate its programs, ensuring that our school remains a leader in educating young women, for generations to come.
Given the pace of change in today’s world, it is imperative that we understand our evolving landscape, anticipate our future, and think boldly about how La Reina will continue to provide a transformative educational experience for our students. With much significant growth underway, I look forward to offering regular updates on our progress.
Please know that I am tremendously grateful for the La Reina community, your prayers and your heartfelt support for our important mission, and I welcome your questions and input at LRPlan@lareina.com.
Through our renewed vision and your continued partnership, we look forward to an era of unparalleled growth and innovation.
Peace and continued blessings,
Tamara Harper, Board Chair, La Reina Class of 1987
- What is the Strategic Plan?
- Why was the Strategic Plan created?
- Why is the Strategic Plan important?
- Can I read a copy of the full plan? Is it available on-line?
- What does the Strategic Plan focus on?
- How were the objectives in the Strategic Plan determined?
- How frequently will progress be shared with the La Reina community?
- Who is responsible for implementing the plan?