Use the buttons at the top-right to print this calendar, download it to your calendar/phone, or set up alerts. Bon apetite!
V = Vegetarian meal or vegetarian options are available
GF = Gluten-free meal, or gluten-free options are available
Nourishing and nurturing…one bite at a time
Our chef, Mr. Cameron Parton, and his staff create delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals that incorporate a bit of love in every bite. From street tacos to orange chicken to vegetable lo mein, La Reina’s cafeteria serves something for everyone and prepares nearly all of its offerings from scratch. The smell of cookies baked fresh daily draws you in, but the taste of Chef Parton’s meals, salads, sandwiches, and desserts will leave you feeling satisfied and fulfilled! Vegetarian and gluten free options are available.
Cafe Panache features:
- USDA Grade-A cage-free chickens that are hand fed a 100% vegetarian diet and never treated with hormones, antibiotics, preservative,s or other additives
- Certified Angus beef that contains no hormones and no antibiotics
- Sandwich bread made locally at Wildflour Bakery in Agoura Hills
- Sushi delivered fresh every day from Kikka Sushi
- Fruits and vegetables that are local and pesticide-free, whenever possible
All main entrees are $6.00 and each meal includes seasonal whole fruit, Ventura Farms salad, and a choice of 100% fruit juice, organic milk, or bottled water.
La Reina’s Cafeteria uses MySchoolAccount so that parents can easily pay by credit card or funds-transfer from the comfort of their office, home, or mobile device with the app, MSA mobile.