Use the buttons at the top-right to print this calendar, download it to your calendar/phone, or set up alerts. Bon apetite!
V = Vegetarian meal or vegetarian options are available
GF = Gluten-free meal, or gluten-free options are available
Nourishing and nurturing…one bite at a time
Our chef, Mr. Cameron Parton, and his staff create delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals that incorporate a bit of love in every bite. From street tacos to orange chicken to vegetable lo mein, La Reina’s cafeteria serves something for everyone and prepares nearly all of its offerings from scratch. The smell of cookies baked fresh daily draws you in, but the taste of Chef Parton’s meals, salads, sandwiches, and desserts will leave you feeling satisfied and fulfilled! Vegetarian and gluten free options are available.
Cafe Panache features:
- USDA Grade-A cage-free chickens that are hand fed a 100% vegetarian diet and never treated with hormones, antibiotics, preservative,s or other additives
- Certified Angus beef that contains no hormones and no antibiotics
- Sandwich bread made locally at Wildflour Bakery in Agoura Hills
- Sushi delivered fresh every day from Kikka Sushi
- Fruits and vegetables that are local and pesticide-free, whenever possible
All main entrees are $5.75 and each meal includes seasonal whole fruit, Ventura Farms salad, and a choice of 100% fruit juice, organic milk, or bottled water.
La Reina’s Cafeteria uses MySchoolAccount so that parents can easily pay by credit card or funds-transfer from the comfort of their office, home, or mobile device with the app, MSA mobile.
My School Account Information:
La Reina's online meal service allows you to monitor your student’s lunchtime purchases, track what your students have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH (direct deposit transfer) payments. Each student’s account is updated nightly so that account balance information and payments are current as of the following day.
In order to take advantage of this convenient service, you must create a parent account.
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
- Click "Create Account" on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the "Parent Account Sign-Up page."
- Create a User ID and Password
- Choose from drop down menu – La Reina High School.
- Click the "Accept" box, and then click "Signup." An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a "verification code."
After you receive the verification code, add your student's information.
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and use your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the "verification code" to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your student’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your daughters' student IDs (this can be found on your student’s portal next to her locker information).
- After the students are added, you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make deposits to the student lunch account.
- If you have more than one student assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; 3 students, $10.00 payment to each student, total charge would be $32.00.
Note: A parent account can be linked to more than one student, but a student can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your student’s account on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about our food service program, please contact Chef Cameron Parton at (805) 495-6494 ext. 333. He will return all calls within 24 hours. If you need immediate assistance, please inform him on the message and he will return your call at his earliest opportunity.
If you experience any challenges loading money onto your student's account do not worry. We will make sure she receives a meal.
How long will it take for my deposit to show up in my child’s account?
Online payments made before midnight (EST), will post to the student Deposit Funds and be available to the student in the morning. Payments made after midnight (EST), will not post until the following night. The technical staff at MySchoolAccount.com closely monitors the network traffic between our system and the school and they try to resolve problems within 24 hours so there is a minimal delay in posting payments.
Who should I contact if I have questions about a recent payment or purchase?
MySchoolAccount.com is a portal for you to view payments, purchases and transactions. All questions concerning online transactions should be directed to the La Reina food service department. However, a deposit history report is available should the inquiry be related to deposit information details
Can I make payments to multiple children’s accounts with one payment?
Yes. You will need to enter a specific payment amount for each child.
How do I find out what my child has been buying for lunch?
Once logged into the site, click the “Manage Students” button or menu bar option. When this section is displayed, click the “View History” link next to the account that you’d like to examine.
Can I receive an email when my child’s account balance is low?
Yes. You can establish an account balance notification threshold for each child. Once the account balance falls below the established amount, MySchoolAccount.com will automatically send you an email notice.
Where do I get my student's ID number?
A Student ID number can be located on your daughter’s portal.
I forgot my password. How can I get my password?
Click the Forgot Password? link in the MySchoolAccount.com login page. Enter the e-mail address you used when you created your MySchoolAccount.com account and click Retrieve Password. Your password will be e-mailed to you.
Why am I being told that I’m using an ‘iframe’ and the login is disabled?
A 3rd party toolbar such as Yahoo!, Google, etc. will often utilize an iframe in their programming. We ONLY allow secure communication of parent and student data to and from the website. For this reason, all browser toolbars such as these (and including others) should be disabled prior to logging into MySchoolAccount.
What happens to the money in my child’s account at the end of the school year?
The balances will automatically roll over to the next school year. If however, your student is graduating or changing schools, La Reina will provide a refund. Contact our food service program directly to inquire about how we handle the refund process. In addition, if your student will be continuing next year, but you’d still like a refund, you will need to check with the school to inquire about our policies.